Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Anyone Out There? Want to have Tea?

Good Afternoon,

Its actually been a lot longer than I thought since I had blogged last, for some reason I thought I might have written something last week but I guess not. Honestly I don't know what my problem is, we've actually be doing a lot of things on weekends so I have stuff to write about but I feel like I cant be bothered.

This week it is my intention to update y'all on what we have been up to but in the meantime because I haven't been here awhile I thought I would stop by for tea and fill you in on some random stuff, because I tend to get a lot more covered over tea then typing away and rambling. I am really into tea lately as well, maybe its because its fall and although  I would love to I cant sit around and drink coffee all day.

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I am seemingly not the only blogger who has been on hiatus. I recently reviewed the blogs I follow on Bloglovin' and I would say about 10 of them no longer post. As much as I am sad that they no longer post I obviously get it, sometimes life just happens.

If we were having tea... I would tell you that fall weather here in Maryland is quite interesting. Its only gotten actually cold once and at least every week we have a day or two in the 70s. This Friday its suppose to be 79 degrees which is crazy. What is the weather like where you are?

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I am so thankful that this year we have really gotten to enjoy the fall weather, including today! This morning Lindsey and I and the kiddos headed to Gilbert Run Park and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have never been before, the lake is absolutely beautiful especially surrounded by all the beautiful fall colors. I got really excited when I saw canoes for rent but sadly that season is closed. In the Spring time Jason and I will definitely be going back and canoeing. Here are a few pictures I took while there.



If we were having tea... I would tell you that I've been obsessed with the Pioneer Woman cooking show and now feel like I need all of her cookbooks. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I actually have a thing for cookbooks all the sudden. I like to cook most of the time but I feel like its easy to get in a rut about what I make and I like to try different things. I was talking to Dave and Lindsey about it awhile ago because they have a ton of cookbooks and Dave said that every year for his birthday and Christmas he asked for a cookbook and now they are happy with their collection.. I think I might need to start my own collection. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I haven't bought one Bath and Body Works candle this year and its an absolute sin. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I was pleasantly awaken this morning by jack hammering in our apartments parking lot, it continued for hours. I don't particularly care for that sound. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that our computer is pretty much junk at this point. You cant unplug it from the wall because the battery is totally shot but we are holding out as long as we can on getting a new one as long as we can because computers are expensive and they don't seem to last as long as they use to. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that Jason and I are really into that new show Blood & Oil with Don Johnson. When fall shows return there are always a bunch of new ones and although I started watching a few the only one I really actually got into was Blood & Oil and each week both Jason and I are anxiously awaiting the newest episode. 

If we were having tea... I would ask how things are with you, and how they have been. Most likely if we are sitting having tea face to face its been awhile since we've done so. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that recently one of my favorite UK bloggers recently released her new book in the US and I am DYING to get to a Barnes & Noble to buy it. Its definitely a girly book but I have followed her for many years and am really looking forward to getting my hands on it. If you are interested you can see it HERE

If we were having tea... I would tell you that tomorrow is Jason's birthday and he's not really into birthday celebrations. We ate out a lot this weekend and its not really Jason's thing anyways so I am planning on making a big birthday dinner with all of his favorites. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that in order to pull off all of the birthday surprises I have planned I will need to take Jason to work tomorrow and keep the truck. That means getting up and taking him to work at 6am.. I am not looking forward to that. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I am absolutely obsessed with Twinings French Vanilla Chai tea right now, as well as Trader Joe's vanilla and cinnamon black tea.. if you can get your hands on some of that stuff DO IT, it tastes like cake. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that Kohls sent me a happy belated birthday email today with a $10.00 off  anything I want at the store! How nice is that?

If we were having tea... I would tell you that there are 7 more Monday's until Christmas! CRAZY! I have already started my shopping and I feel really good about that. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that I need to make dinner and thanks to the Pioneer woman I know exactly what I am making and I am actually looking forward to it. 

If we were having tea... I would tell you that this past weekend we spent Saturday in Washington, DC and it was absolutely gorgeous out! 

If we were having tea... I would have to excuse myself because as usual when having tea with friends time disappears and before you know it you need to run! 

I plan to be back this week to detail some amazing things we've been up to and share some pictures! I hope you guys are having a great week.. if you are still stopping by to read, thank you! 

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment