Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Week in a Nutshell

Hi Y'all!

My bad, again another week has passed and I have barely blogged but in my defense its been a busy week! I woke up feeling really crappy on Sunday morning, I don't know how I managed to get a cold in the summer but it definitely hasn't been getting any better.

Monday morning we received a call at 4:45am that Lindsey was in labor and we needed to get over there to stay with the girls! I wasn't totally shocked about the call, she was to be induced that morning anyways but when I saw her the day before she said she wasn't feeling great. Jason and I jumped up and out the door! Needless to say it was a busy day with the girls and we didn't get home until later and I showered and went to bed. Yesterday I woke up feeling a million times worse but spent the day with the little ladies again, hanging out!

Today I am catching up around the apartment and just resting because we are leaving tomorrow night to head home for the long weekend!

I want to tell you all about our weekend and this week so far but its not going to be today. I really just want to take a nap to be honest and feel better so my whole weekend at home isn't ruined.

I will hopefully get at least one post up tomorrow before we leave and maybe one Friday from home! We'll see how things go!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week!! Can you believe its September? Where did summer even go?

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment