Thursday, August 27, 2015

No Words...

Good Morning,

Its true y'all.. I just don't have much to say recently and for any of you who know me in person I'm sure you don't believe it. Everyday I think about blogging but I just have nothing to report. None the less I thought I would stop by today and at least tell you whats going on, although there really isn't much.


  • I woke up yesterday to the horror that was the slaying of the Virginia news crew. I'm not going to lie I had to turn it off once I knew what was going on, I just cant stand to watch stuff like that anymore, it seems constant. Those people were innocent and their lives ended far too soon, its just terrible... everything that surrounded it is terrible. This is why I don't watch the news. 
  • We still don't have the truck back! We dropped it off 10 days ago today to have some scratches taken care of, an arrangement Jason made when we got the truck. Well he booked the appointment before we left to go home and when he took it in on Monday night (the 17th) they said not only did he not have an appointment but they didn't have a rental car for him either. Naturally Jason pitched a mild fit and they kept the truck and gave him a demo car (a little Ford focus) and we haven't gotten the truck back since. Apparently they use a third party shop who wants to do a fabulous job because its a brand new truck, who knows. We are suppose to get it back today but I wont lie I don't have high hopes. 
  • I haven't been reading as much as usual, I need to put a few books on our tablet because I cant seem to get them on my Nook for whatever reason. I need to get it together because I have a few books laying around that I want to pass on. 
  • Last night we went out for dinner, we knew we wanted BBQ and let me tell you it didn't disappoint. I love cornbread. 
  • Lindsey is going to have the baby on Saturday and I wont lie I am super excited! There is something about new babies, I tell ya!
  • These bullet points make it look like I have a lot more to say than I actually do. 
  • I haven't had much for sleep this week, I don't know what my issue is as usual its just one of those times when sleep and I are not friends. Its hot in here at night, I cant get comfortable, Jason wont stay on his own side, I'm deep in thought about the most recent episode we've watched of Sons of Anarchy.. the norm! None the less by 3:00pm everyday I am exhausted and the rest of the day feels long, I always debate napping but I just cant. 
  • We finally got bar stools for the apartment and I am excited for Jason to put them together. Since we've been back we managed to put up a New York picture we bought years ago, we got a new bed side table lamp for the bedroom and the bar stools have arrived, I love that things are coming together and feeling more like home. 
  • The last two days the weather has been amazing! No humidity and just downright enjoyable, its been FANTASTIC! I have been really anxious for fall as the weather here has been sweltering for weeks but this weather is reminding me to hold onto every second of summer because winter is a bitch. 
  • Getting out of a gym routine is the worst possible thing you can do because getting back into one is for some reason outrageously hard. 
  • I am addicted to Polar carbonated water, I think my favorite is the cranberry lime but it may also be the pomegranate. I am basically addicted. 
  • I really want to go shopping. 
  • This week is dragging on for some reason, probably lack of sleep. I look so forward to weekends as Jason doesn't have to work and we always find something fun to do. 
Ok basically that's it. I am going to try and finish a few books so I have some reviews, I am no longer getting a monthly subscription box so I'm not really trying new products.. you see my friends life is in a little bit of an adjustment phase.. bare with me while I work out the kinks! 

I hope you are all having a great week and have a great weekend! Thank you as always for stopping by! 



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment