Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Birchbox

Good Afternoon!

As you know I wasn't set to receive anymore Birchbox monthly subscriptions as we were moving and there would be no where to send them for awhile. However a couple of weeks ago as I mentioned in q previous blog I was watching a Glamlifeguru video on YouTube and she was doing a collaboration with Birchbox and offered her subscribers a code to get their first Birchbox for just $1. Luckily for me I have never actually purchased my Birchbox subscriptions as they have always been gifts therefore I signed up and got a June Birchbox for just $1.00!! How excited am I!

So I thought as I always do I would stop by today and share with you guys what I got in my June Birchbox!


As always the box is beautiful, I really love that every month instead of receiving a plain brown box you get something special. You can reuse them for a ton of stuff, and they look gorgeous! 


This month was a collaboration with Cupcakes & Cashmere who you can follow on Instagram as well as her blog! 

So lets talk about what I actually got in the box! 




Naobay: Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer. 
Made with avocado and olive oils, this is 98% natural cream that nourishes and hydrates skin. Smooth generously onto clean face and neck morning and night! This product retails for $36.00 for the full size. I am excited to give this a whirl, it is always great to try new moisturizers and never hurts to have a few little ones on hand for when you are traveling. 


Harvey Prince: Sincerely
Sweetly spicy scent with Indonesian clove bud, Indian tuberose, and Japanese orange flower. Spritz onto pulse points and see where this intriguing scent takes you. Depending on the size you wish to purchase this product it ranges in price from $26.00 - $55.00. I cant say that I have tried this specific scent before although I may have but I have loved all the Harvey Prince scents that I have received and am excited to try this one out.  


Number 4: Super Comb Prep & Protect
A sulfate-free leave-in conditioner that safeguards color, strengthens and nourishes. Mist evenly onto damp hair before styling. If you would like to purchase this product in full size it will run you $32.00.  Sadly I have actually tried this brands shampoo and conditioner and I absolutely hated it so I really don't know how I am going to get on with this. Hopefully its different, I am definitely going to give it a try though! I will make sure to keep you posted! 


Coastal Scents: Revealed 3 Eyeshadow Quad
Versatile range of satiny-smooth shadows in wear-with-anything hues. Sweep preferred shade over lids for day. Layer shadows for a more dramatic night look. 
I have actually received a quad from Coastal Scents in a previous Birchbox in more neutral shades and I absolutely loved them so I am super excited to try out different colors that are not ones that I would generally purchase. The shadows are great, super pigmented and last all day! 



Juice Beauty: Stem Cellular CC Cream
This multitasker moisturizer, primes, protects and conceals as well as provides sheer coverage. In the morning, apply a thin layer to freshly washed, slightly damp face and neck. If you would like to purchase this product in full size it is sold at a cost of $39.00.
I am pretty excited to give this a try, I generally only use a BB cream over foundation so this is something I am super interested in. 

So that's what I got this month! I will make sure to let you all know what I thought of the products as I use them and if I would purchase the full size product. I am super happy with this months box, especially considering I only paid $1.00 for it!! 

I hope you guys are having a great day, have you received your monthly beauty subscription? If so let me know what you got!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!


 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment