Monday, June 15, 2015

Actual June Birchbox!

Good Morning,

As you all know I was under the impression I received my June Birchbox already and blogged about it HERE... well turns out that was May's Birchbox and so this is really about the one I got for June! Not that I am complaining, I do love my subscription! Having said that this one really is the last one I will be getting. It is my intention once we get settled somewhere to try out the Ipsy Bag subscription instead!

So I received this one Saturday morning as we were heading out to Atlantic City for the day (which you can read about our day there this week) and I had to stop at the front desk and get it before we hit the road! I tore into it right away and am pretty happy with what I got!

Lets check it out!


Beautiful box as always! I am so happy that they decided to stop sending out just the plain brown boxes and dress them up a bit, it really makes a huge difference I think in appearance and another thing to look forward to! 


I'm not going to lie I am not thrilled with another shampoo and conditioner. As I have said before I have so much hair that one of these is only good for one use usually, two at max and I would just so much rather try other things that shampoo and conditioner! 

Temple Spa Good Hair Day Shampoo & Good Condition Conditioner: 
Shampoo - Botanical-infused formula that cleanses strands, repairs damage, adds volume and boosts shine. 
Conditioner - Made with refreshing peppermint, this creamy detangler hydrates, softens and tames frizz. 

The conditioner sounds right up my alley, so I will report back once I have given these a try! 

I was actually really happy to see this in this months box as I am trying to be really good about sunblock this year! 

CoTZ Sensitive SPF 40: This gentle mineral sunscreen works to protect and sooth even the most sensitive skin. 

I have really liked all the Marcelle products that I have received but I am not going to lie this color is a little bold for my taste! I did recently purchase as navy blue eyeliner that you will read more about this week so I will definitely give this one a shot! 

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Blue Lagoon:The blendable waterproof eyeliner goes on smoothly and stays put all day. 

I absolutely love all the Dr. Jart+ products and I am always in the market for a tinted moisturizer! 

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Day Tint: This ceramide-infused balm hydrates skin, delivers sheer coverage, and packs SPF protection.

BONUS! This month everyone received a bonus hair tie in their box, I believe they are all different styles! 

L. Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder


So all in all I think that's a pretty great box, I am really looking forward to trying it all out and letting you know what I think! I would love to hear what you got in your Birchbox subscription this month!

I hope you all had a great weekend, thank you for stopping by!!


 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment