Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day 2015

Good Afternoon & Happy Memorial Day!!

I just wanted to stop in quickly and wish you all a happy and safe memorial day! We have had a great weekend which I plan to post about this week but I thought it was important to stop in and give thanks and honor all of those who have given their lives for our freedom, as well as their families. This weekend is definitely known as the kickoff to summer, boats and BBQ's which we have definitely partaken in this weekend but its about so much more. Take a second today to acknowledge the sacrifice of so many that has give us so much!

I hope you are all having a great weekend, Jason is back to work today so I am going to try and get some posts written for this week!

Enjoy your day and thank you as always for stopping in!!



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment