I'm not going to lie I didn't actually plan on writing on of these this week, right now life is pretty boring and I don't have a lot to share. Not to mention the highlights of my week are most likely already shared somewhere in another post and I don't want to be redundant!
So this is going to be a half ass version of High Five for Friday because as you read above nothing is going on and if it is you've probably already read about it.
1. As you know (or maybe you don't) there is an outlet mall across the street from where we are staying and I have managed to find a few steals there already. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts I am in love with at the Loft outlet for $12.99, how could I resist? I also got a really cute pair of linen shorts in faded camo at the Gap outlet. I have been looking for camo bottoms for awhile and was particularly interested in capris but whatever.. I got something.
2. Obviously our weekend in New York! If you didn't read yesterday's post then go and check it out!
3. The gorgeous summer weather we have been having!! Its legit hot here guys but I am not complaining, I will however say that it is obviously the whole of New Jersey that is constantly windy as hell because literally everyday there is a semi hurricane taking place outside, its really getting in the way of my outdoor reading.
4. Reading. I have been flying through books and its so great! I always feel more relaxed when I am reading a lot, I tend to sleep better at night when I read before going to bed which is also a huge plus. Not to mention I feel really great about having found a good home for all the books I am finishing here!
5. Moe's... there is a Moe's Southwest Grill in the mall across the way and let me tell you guys.. I am taking advantage. In moderation of course but lets be honest, you can never have too many burritos! We've never been this close to a Moe's (technically the one by our house is a little farther) for this long of a period of time and so whats the harm in indulging at a little?
Oh also (and I thought I didn't have anything exciting to talk about) I follow Glam Life Guru on Youtube, she puts out really great makeup videos and the other day her video was about a collaboration with Birchbox! Super exciting right? Well keep your pants on because I haven't even gotten to the good part. If you were interested in trying a Birchbox she had a coupon code that got your first box for $1!!!!! You read that right, and since I have never actually purchased a Birchbox in my name (they have always been gifts) I snagged myself one for June for just $1!! I was super excited, if you are living in the States and have never gotten a Birchbox use the code "TATIOFFER" and go get yourself one!
So this isn't my typical High Five for Friday Post with pictures and all that good stuff but it will have to do for right now, sorry!
I hope you guys had a great week and enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Although this isn't my typical Friday Post I am linking up with:
Cait @ Fierce, Fabulous & Fit
and of course these lovely ladies: