Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March Birch Box!

ITS HERE!!!! ITS HERE, ITS HERE, ITS HERE!!!!!

You probably aren't as excited as I am, but let me tell you I was in the city today and I got an email from our apartment saying they had a parcel for me and as much fun as I was having I seriously couldn't wait to get home. I look forward to my Birch Box every single month and guys this month may be one of the best ones! I will say Danielle told me Birch Box Canada was giving everyone a beauty blender this month and man was I disappointed I didn't get one of those bad boys!! But overall I am very excited with what I did get!

I bet you're dying to know what it is that I got.. right? Well lets just dive in then! Who am I to keep y'all in suspense!?!

The boxes are so pretty every month, I really love that too! 


For some reason I CANNOT get these to turn around and I tried to go onto PicMonkey and do it but it says I don't have an updated flash player and I'm not going to lie I am scared to download anything because the computer is actually working. So right now.. were all just going to have to deal. 

Amika Bombshell Blow Out Spray - full size sold for $24.00



I reviewed this product awhile back actually, you can read it HERE and I absolutely love it. I purchased the full size version of this awhile ago and I really do love it, it cuts my blow dry time which I will take any way I can get it. It acts as a heat protectant and it smells fantastic. I'm not at all upset I got something I already have, its great for travel, I will definitely use it!


Cargo Swimmables Water Resistant Blush in Los Cabos - full size sold for $26.00


Again I apologize for the flip around. It pisses me off just as much!

I have had my eye on Cargo eye shadows and blushes for quite some time, I have been trying not to buy any new makeup though as I have quite a bit. I was soo excited to see this in my Birchbox because everyone is raving about it. This is a really great color for me, it has a little sheen to it and I think it will be PERFECT for Spring and Summer! Cargo for the win!! 

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl - Full size $40.00

This looks bigger than it is. 

Again this was on my list of things that I have been wanting to try but I'm really cheap and wasn't going to spend $40.00 on this, especially if I wasn't sure I was going to like it. I will say Ulta and Sephora have a really great return policy but none the less, I'm cheap. I can't wait to report back on this baby as I am really into tinted moisturizers and BB Creams right now! 


Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - Full Size $32.00 - $72.00


I won't lie I have never even heard of this stuff. Its suppose to be enriched with vitamin and botanicals that will restore moisture and shine! Sounds good to me. I would never spend the kind of money they are asking for the full size but I am excited to try this! Sadly when it comes to shampoo and conditioner samples I get one use because of the mop on my head but whatever!


StriVectin Instant Retexturizing Scrub - Full size $29.00


Said to buff away dirt and oil, turning dull skin to fresh and brightening complexion! I'm excited to give it a try, I was in the E.L.F store today and if you don't know they just released a new skin care line and talking to the girl there who was so gorgeous I again realized important skin care really is. This girl had the most glowing complexion and she credits it totally to the E.L.F serum which I cannot wait to try. We tend to focus so much on makeup and what will cover this and that.. but if we take care of our skin we won't have anything to cover! 

So that's it guys, I cant wait to try all this and get back to you with what I think. If I were you though I would highly recommend trying out the Amika line of hair products, you wont be sorry!! 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic day!! 

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment