Saturday, January 3, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi guys,

I am alive, I swear!! I'm sorry I haven't been around more but Jason and I were plagued with a cold before New Years and for me it only got worse after! I have spent the last few days on the couch with tissues and tea wishing this crap away! Not the way I intended to start the New Year but hey.. what can you do!

I plan to start on Monday and spend the week recapping the holidays and all that good stuff before starting fresh with new posts the week after! I had intended to do more blogging this past week but honestly I just wasn't feeling up to it! I know I have been completely disconnected here over the holidays and I do apologize for that but I plan to rectify it.

Its been rain/snowing here all day today but tomorrow the temperature is suppose to rise significantly and its suppose to pour rain therefore Jason and I plan to hunker down on the couch and watch football.. go figure! You know how our Sunday's go!

So expect to see me back here Monday, I have a weeks worth of posts planned to catch up and then we will move on! Again I am sorry for the radio silence but I have just not felt up to writing this last week!

I hope you all had a fantastic New Years Eve and have completely recovered!!! I cant wait for all the things 2015 will bring!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment