Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Morning Excuses

Good Morning,

It has been a really long weekend, which seems odd to say because at the same time I feel like it totally flew by! The Seavey's were up and out super early this morning as they have a long drive back to Maine, thankfully their travels have yet to include any bad weather or anything and we are super thankful for that!

We had a great weekend, and I cant wait to tell you all about it here but its just not going to be today! You know what its like when you have friends in town that you haven't seen in a long time and on top of that you want to show them the entire city and attend an NFL game.. you really don't get much sleep. Not to mention I got up this morning at 4:30am to see them off and instead of going back to sleep I decided to start the mounds of laundry awaiting me and all the cleaning the will need to be done.. you know what comes after guests and before Christmas.

I have started in on the 50 cups of coffee I plan to drink today and will get as much done as I can before meeting Tanya to head into the city this morning to check out a few things! Lets just bet I will be going to bed at 6:00pm if I can.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Today or tomorrow I plan to upload all my pictures from the weekend and write a post covering our weekend I just don't know when I will actually do it. I am off right now to get some coffee ready for my hubby as I am sure he will need it having to work today on little sleep!

I hope you all had a great weekend, I suspect that blogland is going to be really quiet this week with the holidays her and I honestly don't know how much I will post but we will just wait and see how it goes!

If you have plans and won't be around much than I wish you and your family and safe and happy holiday! Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year ahead!!!!




 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment