Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Holiday Hiatus

Hi guys,

I didn't plan on total radio silence around here over the holidays but I will admit its been nice to take advantage of quiet time. Jason only had Christmas Day off so we completely unplugged and stayed in our pajamas all day watching Christmas movies on the couch, it was PERFECT! We had a wonderful Christmas, and were completely spoiled... we are so grateful.

Post Christmas Jason went back to work, meaning the next day which is so sad to me. At home we have boxing day and it at least allows Christmas to last one more day, it just came and went so quickly. Jason and I have also both gotten post Christmas colds which totally sucks, I don't know what the deal is but 2014 brought more sickness for me than I have had since I was a kid, I am hoping to turn that around in 2015.

Today I am laying around watching Christmas movies hoping to feel better before tomorrow nights festivities. We are heading into the city with a bunch of friends, we got tickets to Beer Authority NYC for New Years Eve and then Jason will have New Years Day off, although I am excited for that I am definitely not planning much as I can imagine the shape he will be in!

Once the holidays are over and things are back to normal I have posts ready to go, I thought I would stop in and chat a bit today but I didn't want to start with regular posts as I doubt I will have anything for tomorrow and New Years Day, and you all have better things to do on those days than to stop in and read! The blogsphere as a whole has been quite quiet as everyone has been enjoying the holidays, as they should.

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday, I wont lie I am really sad to see the holidays go but I guess its time to get back to reality. I am really interested in all the things 2015 will bring to our lives and although I don't believe in New Years resolutions I definitely have some plans for the new year ahead.

Again I hope you all had a great holiday, I plan on leaving the tree up until March haha! Jason would totally let me though, he loves it more than I do.

Happy New Year from our house to yours, wishing you and yours all the very best in 2015!!

Be Safe!!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Hope you are both feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy, we are both on the mend! Happy New Year to you as well! Wishing you all the best in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete