Friday, December 19, 2014

High Five for Friday 12.19.14

Good Morning,

I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of the Seavey's! I do believe if they get here early enough Tanya and I are going to tour them over around World Trade and stuff for the afternoon! I am super excited for them to arrive, we planned this trip months ago and have been anxiously awaiting it ever since. When we were all in North Carolina we spent so much time together, but when we came to New Jersey the Seavey's moved back to Maine permanently and we really haven't seen each other since, so I cannot wait to spend the weekend with them!

Anyways I had a great week and I am excited to share the top 5 things with you, so lets dive in!!

1. Mirenesse: Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Sydney: 



I've been really into red lipstick these last few months and what better time to utilize it than over the holiday season! I received this in my December Birch Box, which I posted about HERE and I absolutely LOVE it. This is a really creamy lip stain but it lasts a really long time. I really like the color, its deep but bright.. if you are not a lover of red lips this might be something worth checking out! 

2.  Tribe - Lemon Rosemary Focaccia Hummus


So for the last couple of weeks Tanya has been talking about this hummus that she found and LOVED but was never able to find it again. We were randomly in Shop Rite this week and Tanya wanted to get hummus and when we went over to the hummus section there was a huge selection which just happened to have the one Tanya was looking for. Turns out the brand has a HUGE variety and I decided to get the lemon rosemary focaccia.. I honestly don't know how to describe it, its absolutely amazing!! I love anything fresh and lemony and this stuff takes the cake! I will definitely be buying this AGAIN and AGAIN!! I suggest you do the same. 

3. Christmas is less than a week away!!

Christmas is less than a week away and not only am I super excited for it but I have finished all my wrapping, basic grocery shopping for Christmas.. all that good stuff! I literally have nothing left to do but enjoy and I cant remember the last season I had it play out like this! I struggle every year with my Christmas shopping, I am generally a last minute shopper and avoiding that made things all the better!! I hope you are all enjoying the season as well!!

4. The amazing sights and scenes of Christmas in NYC

Tanya and I spent Wednesday walking around New York and taking in all the beautiful sights and scenes and visiting the many Christmas markets!! We had a really great day, and beautiful weather for it! I shared a bunch of pictures in yesterdays post HERE, wander over if you missed it and take a look!






5. The Seavey's are coming!!!

As I mentioned in the beginning of this post the Seavey's are due to arrive this morning and I honestly cant wait. Tanya and I are going to take them to World Trade and stuff this afternoon I believe and then tomorrow Jason and I will tour them around the city tomorrow and Sunday we will be attending the Patriots game! I cant wait to tell you all about it next week!!!

I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend as well, get all that last minute shopping done and are ready for the exciting week ahead! I know this week will be busy for everyone so if you don't get back here this week I will wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS right now! All the best!

Today I am linking up with:





 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment