Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Big 30!

Today is Jason's 30th birthday, I'm not going to get into the mush.. although trust me I have thought about it. But I am going to say this..

Babe I know you're not thrilled about turning 30 and I have to say I don't know why, you should be so proud and of the man you are and where you are at this point in your life, I know I am so proud of you. Every single day you I am thankful for you and all your bring to my life! I hope your day is wonderful, I love you to the moon and back and I am so proud to call you mine! 

Wishing only the most amazing things for you this year, and I feel so lucky to be apart of it! 

I wish you didn't have to work today and we could spend the day together but I have a few things lined up for when you get home! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment