Thursday, November 13, 2014

Blogger Fail

Hi guys,

I know, I know the blog totally took a hit this week and I haven't been around! I would like to give you some really good excuse as to why but seriously.. I got nothing. Sometimes believe it or not I just don't have anything to say!!

Its been a quiet week, but I have to say I have really gotten a ton of Christmas shopping done and I feel so good about that. At this rate I have everyone confidence that I will be done my shopping by the beginning of December and let me tell you I don't think that has ever happened. Its always my goal, I always have high hopes but truthfully the second week of December I can usually be found sitting with the laptop sobbing because I need to order a few more gifts and have no ideas.. true story!

So that's my scoop, I will be back tomorrow with a High Five for Friday and I really hope to get on track next week!

I hope everyone is having a good week, sorry again for the radio silence!

Cheers!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment