Friday, October 10, 2014

High Five for Friday 10.10.14

Good Friday morning y'all!

Honestly my week has been pretty lame, this whole useless arm thing is really getting in the way of my life. Although I am refusing to see a doctor I foresee myself giving in soon as I feel less inclined to deal with the pain. I have been using the sling all week and honestly I feel like its making a difference in that I don't feel like I am making it worse but the pain is still the same. I know it hasn't been that long and I didn't expect it to go away over night as I have done this before but I am feeling really down about the whole thing.

But this is suppose to be about the good things in my week so lets see what I can muster up for you guys!

1. I got my new glasses!


I'm sorry I don't have a picture of me wearing them yet but I really do love them. They are very different from my old ones so they are taking some getting use to but I really think they are fabulous and a great change. I kept my old sunglasses frames because I love them but got my new prescription lenses put in and in somehow it all ended up being $100.00 less than expected. SCORE!


I don't have a picture of the sweater I bought (I'm sorry I suck) and I cant find it online even though I just bought it one Wednesday. I love Loft but often feel like their stuff is WAY over priced so I can't say that I shop there often. But when they have a sale like this I couldn't help but go in and spend some birthday money I have yet to get! I got a GORGEOUS sweater for $24.00!! Half the time you can't even buy a tank top there for that! I will probably go back before the week is out/sale is over and buy another sweater.. because of those prices you cant really pass them up. If I were you I would head over, 50% off of regular priced items and an additional 40% off sale items. You're welcome. 

3. Homemade Pizza


Sunday Jason had the day off and we got up in the morning and got ready to go out and enjoy the fall weather. We grabbed a Starbucks on the way to Hoboken in hopes of finding a bar that wasn't completely packed where we could watch some football. We really wanted to go to the Wicked Wolf but naturally there was a line up around the block so we ended up at Tally Ho a place we had never tried before. We stayed for awhile and then headed home to make dinner, or rather Jason to make dinner! He made homemade pizza and they were absolutely delicious. 

4. Wednesday night Jason went for a haircut and came back and said the moon was CRAZY! I'm not going to lie I had just gotten out of the shower and getting dressed right now is a real struggle right now with one arm so I decided not to go down with Jason to take pictures.. honestly I could see it from our balcony anyways. But Jason went down and took some pictures and although I wish we could be at home, the view never gets old here. 



5. Fall weather has officially graced us with its presence and let me tell you I am not complaining. I wish however I could put my jeans on myself and do them up because my wardrobe would look quite different.. however I am not complaining. Its been awhile since we've experienced a lower 48 Northern fall and I am pretty excited. This weekend I am hoping to head to a pumpkin patch on Sunday and really make the most of the day, fall style!

I hope you guys all had a great week. I apologize that my week was pretty lame but my arm isn't any better and its definitely putting a damper on things.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and to all your Canadians HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

This week I am linking up with:

Samantha @ The Samantha Life







 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

2 comments:

  1. I really like your new glasses. Good choice but I like the pizza more ! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, I will have to post a picture of me wearing them so you can see what they look like on my face. I really like them. Jason says they are a nice mix between granny glasses and my old ones! HA! The pizza was excellent, I lucked out! My hubby can definitely cook!

    ReplyDelete