Thursday, August 28, 2014

Without My Laptop..

Alright, I've been on a blogging roll and loving it! I have a list of posts I can't wait to write and today I had every intention of talking about our first year of home ownership as we have now officially owned our first home for a year, and guess what happens when I'm on a roll with things to talk about? My laptop craps out and I have a melt down!!

I couldn't hate our laptop anymore I swear as we have had it for two years and already had to replace the mother board and a bunch of other crap!! So sadly I had to take the piece of junk to Best Buy Wednesday morning in hopes they might get it back to me before we leave for home at 2:00am Saturday morning. FYI to expedite the process they want $100!!! Highway robbery! 

I'm hoping to pick it up before we got home so I can keep up around these parts while I'm there and not have to post from my phone as I am now because I hate that!!

So for now I will wish you all a safe and happy Labor Day weekend, enjoy the last bit of summer because the rest of it sure flew by! I'm not complaining about time flying because as I've said before I CANT WAIT for this job to end so we can go home but I have so thoroughly enjoyed this summer!!

I will keep you posted on the laptop and be around next week regardless!! 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment