Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Life in the City..


Enough Said!!

If you don't know this about me, I am terrified of birds!!! They are the sneakiest, sketchiest little rodents I have ever seen! Yes I know they are actually rodents but they might as well be, they are dirty and probably full of diseases.. I hate them! 

Yesterday Mel and I were sitting in the park and Myles was chasing the birds around, these birds that happen to be a little more socialized in the city because people freakin' feed them. I swear I was jumping around and so skittish Mel probably thought I was on something.. oh how I hate birds! 

Anyways the last two days have been quite miserable weather, MUGGY as all hell and rainy which really limits outings because who wants to get stuck in a down pour, you know? Regardless I have managed to get a lot done which is always a good thing.. but let me tell you I really miss the sun! The weather is looking to shape up around Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning so activities should be looking up as well. 

This weekend we are planning to head to Long Island for the weekend to stay with friends and the weather is suppose to be fantastic so I cannot wait!! 

I hope you are all having a fantastic week, and if not its still early and things could very well look up! 





 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment