Monday, March 10, 2014

Painting.. Continued!

Well its extremely rare that I make it around here twice in one day but I figured I might as well post about our painting escapade continued!

This morning after the warranty guy left with a seemingly fine report Jason thought it would be a good idea to do the very final touch ups in the garage so we can call it good. Truthfully I thought we were good.. so out I went.. and this is what transpired...


Jason had a problem with the fact that the area around the garage door opener as well as an outlet up there wasn't perfectly painted. 

So his solution was to put a piece of wood on the back on the truck, back the truck into the garage and put the ladder on it... wise? I think not!

But like there was any telling him otherwise, so I stood guard and made sure he didn't fall and break his head. 

Ridiculous!

I had major fears of him stepping off the ladder right off the truck and hurting himself, badly. I was a nervous wreck to say the least. 


Well it got done and we can scratch 'paint garage' off of our to do list! I feel really good about it and its one less thing to worry about for a couple of years anyways!

We took a really long walk this afternoon through a beautiful park we have yet to visit and decided then and there I too needed a mountain bike so we could see the whole trail! Stay tuned tomorrow to see all about that adventure and MANY pictures! 

We had a low key night, burnt... literally in the sun tonight when we got home. Grilled and enjoyed some fabulous beers! There is something about a HOT summer day and a cold beer.. never mind a good cozy! 


Happy Monday All, Cheers!



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

2 comments:

  1. I applaud Jason's ingenuity. Smart way to solve a problem. Question though, why is a magazine stuffed up in the garage opener ? Is this where Jason hides his hustler magazines ?

    Garage looks great, including the floor.

    By the way, it's not summer yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magazine is the manual for the garage door opener... So I'm told.. Haha maybe I should check that out!!
    The garage does look good, I'm happy with how it turned out.. It actually doesn't seem too dark like I suspected!
    I know your weather is crap Steve and for that I'm sorry but it's going to be 80 degrees here today and that is definitely summer weather!! I'm enjoying every second of it because Thursday were back in the 40s!!

    ReplyDelete