Sunday, March 23, 2014

Daily Smiles

Good Evening,

Although I suppose its really night and I really did think I would get here earlier but the day kind of got away from me, so then I thought I wouldn't get here at all but I decided to make a point to.

You know some times you just need something to make you smile, kind words, encouragement, a joke.. and so I thought maybe today if you were looking for something like that you might find it here.

As you get older I think you realize this more, its not about how many friends you have but about the quality of friends that you have. I have learned the hard way that you can try and try with some people and sometimes no matter what you do it will never be good enough, it is then you need to address the situation and decide whether it is best to part ways. A friendship should be anything but stressful and hard, they should bring happiness and joy to your life. 

Ha! Adult worries.. you just don't know them until you have to experience them! I remember my parents telling my that I wouldn't know how good I had it until my feet were out from under their table and boy is that the truth. Sometimes life can be hard, and being an adult means being responsible and dealing with things the best you know how. As you get older the worries get bigger and more serious, enjoy being a kid.. I know when you're young you just want to be older, but when you're older you just want to be young again! 

I can forgive but I never ever forget. I guess I take things more personally then most but odds are if you've said something mean to me or something that hurt my feelings I may not remember where or when it happened but odds are I could repeat what was said word for word. Sometimes we say things out of anger that we later regret, next time you get angry, stop and think.. once words are out there you just can't take them back. 

Enough said. 


I think this could represent so many things! You get one body treat it well, you get one life make the most of every day, be fearless!




Isn't this one true, I swear I was just thinking this the other day! I went into Target and I did the usual 5 foot test run with my cart and it seemed fine which I was impressed with because naturally I strategically picked it and I got about 20 feet away and it started to go all wonky.. what the hell??? Do merchants ever check their carts? repair them? I mean honestly, sometime you just don't want to fight with you cart and people to hear you coming! (I still love you Target).

This one is kind of repetitive but I liked the picture in the background. 

I mean I probably wouldn't call someone a bitch about it, but if I have to be up and out somewhere at 10am on a weekend (because I generally don't drink that early on a weekday) then I would like it to be worth it, and that means mimosa's or a bloody mary bar.. take your pick!

I am difficult most days, at least about something.. its part of my charm. :)

Well I suppose it looks like they might actually play my show now, I'm not sure what is going on with this wonky TV schedule but The Good Wife was suppose to be on at 9:00pm and instead they have decided to play it at 9:45pm.. nice right? Either way I want to watch it! 

I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great Monday! Big news coming on the blog this week!















 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quotes....I think you get that from your Mom. I've been posting some lately too...trying to keep myself positive during this awful time. ANYWAYS, now you have me curious!! Big news??? Baby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy I hope you are well! Sending happy thoughts your way!
    No baby news, haha but I will soon fill y'all in! Soon I promise!

    ReplyDelete