Sunday, February 9, 2014

Quiet Days of Bliss

Hey all,

I must say having my hubby home makes my heart smile, although he wasn't gone long I really missed him. I didn't mention Jason's recent trip to Alaska for work because the more I thought about it the more I thought for safety reasons it probably wasn't wise to announce being home here by myself on a completely open forum!!

None the less he is back safe and sound from a good trip and I have basically spent the last few days soaking up having him home! Sadly I am still not sleeping and it's really left my head in a fuzz. At this point I am trying everything, warm baths with sleepy time bubble bath, sleepy time tea, melatonin, stress relief cream, reading... No dice! I don't know what my deal is and as much as I don't want to resort to prescription sleeping pills that may be what it comes to as the days go on I feel worse and worse!

Nothing else is really going on, I plan to post more this week as all we have planned is going to the DMV to take a dreaded driving test to switch our license over to North Carolina! I'm oddly excited about the change but dreading the written test! I haven't taken one in years and I've never taken an American one. I've been doing practice tests online and I don't suck but I'm still anxious!

It's suppose to rain all week so I will get out of my blog funk and post more I swear! I'm just not making myself post if I don't feel like it and this consistent lack of sleep isn't helping my motivation!

I hope you are all still above the snow in the north and staying warm! If it makes y'all feel better it's not warm here either!! 

I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Nik it is minus 30- 40 here In the great white north , Bubba and I will be going ice fishing this weekend , ha ha. love you.

    ReplyDelete