Monday, November 11, 2013

And so it goes....

So our laptop died this morning! AWESOME!! I swear we have the worst luck with laptops! This one isn't even two years old! This is the second time this has happened, our last laptop was junk and although this one is under warranty still I'm going to bet whatever is wrong with it isn't covered!! We took it to Best Buy and dropped it off this morning, they said they will run diagnostics and get back to us in a couple days. Worst case they would have to send it away if it's something major. If it's junk were getting a Mac, I don't care what Jason says.

I planned to blog about our weekend and post a bunch if picture but I don't want to do it from my phone. I will set up shop on Jason's work laptop tomorrow and fill ya'll in!

Calling for a blast of winter here tomorrow! Haha meaning here the chance if flurries and weather still above freezing! I'm not going to lie being from the north I laugh but greatly appreciate that is the worst of it! I seriously hate the cold!!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm going to get everything cleaned up around here before the game tonight! 

I promise to be back tomorrow with legit content! 

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment