Friday, July 12, 2013

Greetings from the Big City!!

I may be tired but I am soooo happy to be back in civilization!!! I don't have a lot of time but I thought I would stop in and make sure you all knew that we made it safe and sound and are loving summer weather in the city.. well I am, Jason has already headed to cottage country with my Dad and brother!!

We made great time getting to the airport yesterday and when we arrived there was absolutely no one there, I kid you not! We sailed through baggage check and airport security.. so much so that Jason actually went back through security to get food because there was one shop after security that had nothing! We had an hour to kill before we boarded which left us enough time to eat and then get ready to board, talk about timing things right on!

We took off early, which lets be honest pretty much never happens and it also meant we landed early.. BONUS! I love flying into the city at night, although its home for me the city lights get me every time!! Here are a few pictures from our flight, not great but best you can do through a window with a cell phone!!






Today we were up early, Jason to head north and me for a hair appointment! I meant to take a before and after picture to share but truth be told I was so tired this morning I first left the house with no glasses on (I wear my glasses all the time and absolutely need them) then I went back and put on Jason's glasses, got to the end of the driveway and realized I still couldn't see (in all fairness I was searching around in the dark).

I really absolutely love my hair though, lots of layers and still managed to keep me length which was really important! I went to someone my brothers girlfriend has gone to for years, she did an amazing job and charged me $25.00.... YES you read that right.... $25.00!!!!! Its the cheapest and best haircut I've ever have! Good start to the day!

My mom and I spent a good part of the morning shopping, and who doesn't love that and my afternoon was spent by the pool! Home made pizza for dinner and drinks with my lovely friend later tonight! Pretty great to be home!

I don't know how much I will be around this weekend although I'm really going to try! I have noticed some comments from new readers and that means so much to me! I absolutely love to blog, and the fact that people love to read it makes my heart smile!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, I plan to spend mine by the pool with adult cocktails so you know it will be good!

 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment