Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Canada Day!

Well this weekend is a long weekend for most here as it is Canada Day! Unfortunately that doesn't mean much to us even though we are here because Jason will work all weekend and Monday and truth be told I'm not feeling too hot these last two days! I had a post planned for today but I'm not sure I'm up to it today, so I thought I would stop in and wish everyone a Happy Canada Day and share something that made me smile today!

Check it out!




In a matter of days we are seeing a HUGE difference, as of Wednesday we couldn't have been 100% sure that we were going to be on schedule for our predrywall walk when we got down there but this really gives me hope! I am always super excited to see pictures and this is the first time seeing pictures that actually look like a house! YAY! Its really coming together!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!





 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

No comments:

Post a Comment