Thursday, May 23, 2013

Face Lift!



If you are returning reader, welcome to the new and improved look of Adventures of a Wild Sunflower!! If you are a new reader, welcome!

As I mentioned previously I was looking to make some changes to my blog, have it encompass me as a whole rather than just mine and Jason's adventures, as some adventures just aren't as exciting as others. So I wanted to put together something to keep your attention and show off the things that are important to me!

I have a ton of ideas and I hope you stick around and explore all the great things to come! Note on the right hand side you can also check out some of the the blogs that I enjoy following!

Stay tuned for more post, recipes, book recommendations and daily inspiration! I hope you enjoy the new look and content as much as I am going to enjoy sharing with you all!



 photo Signature_zps30f5eb11.png

1 comment:

  1. Nicole this new upgrade looks fantastic and so fresh and clean. Much more like you then your previous layout. I can't wait to see what you have in store, and looking forward to helping you achieve all that you want to with your new adventures. Good Look!!!

    ReplyDelete