Friday, August 17, 2012

Sick... so freakin' sick!

Greetings all,

Well I'm sick, as you know Jason was sick and although I never ever seem to catch what he has this turned out to be different! I felt really tired on Tuesday night and just kind of crumby.. but I really didn't think it was the start of this horrendous sickness, I just thought I was tired.. well Wednesday I woke up feeling like hell. I went to work and when I talked to Deanna she said and I quote "well call me tomorrow in the morning because if you are sick I don't want to get it, we are going away this weekend".. not "Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better".. no of course not! So yesterday I woke up feeling worse and ended up staying home all day! I had pretty much figured that I wouldn't wake up feeling cured so I made a point to go to Walmart the night before and get some yarn so I would have something to do being home all day!

So I pretty much spent the day yesterday making slippers on the couch and watching Sex and the City.. I haven't seen it in awhile so I figured what better time to catch up! Ive been on a slipper making frenzy.. I'm getting a head start for everyone for Christmas.. the latest ones are my favorite color.. what do you all think??



Today I woke up feeling MUCH worse but unfortunately I had absolutely no choice but to go to work! I made it through the day and Jason actually got off work earlier than usual and made dinner tonight which was fabulous! He is off at the gym right now and I am just hanging out and doing some laundry until he gets back and than we were thinking about taking a drive over to Point Woronzof because someone at work told me that there are a bunch of huge bull moose hanging around over there! I feel like if we just stay home I will go to bed at 8pm and probably be up at 5am. Besides its suppose to rain all weekend and the sun is out tonight.

Check out Point Woronzof.. its so pretty there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_Woronzof_Park

So really that's it with us, we are very much enjoying preseason football and are so looking forward to this years pool!

On another note, before I sign off I would like to take a moment to mention a very special occasion.. the 27th birthday of Jason's grandfather Mr. Bob Marston!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!! We hope you had a WONDERFUL day, we miss you tons and love you lots!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, in weather a lot better than the crap we're getting!

1 comment:

  1. Nice slipper! I'm impressed Nic!!! I love the blue/purple combo , .....hint, hint. :-)

    ReplyDelete