Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well Thursday turned out not too shabby!

Good Evening all,

Thursday turned out to be a pretty good day! I wasn't sure what to expect with Deanna being back in the office today after having not been around all week because Cynthia was off sick.. and I figured it would be a slow day on account that the beginning of the month rush is pretty much over!! But Deanna was in a GREAT mood and the day didn't drag too much!

I came home tonight to my NEW FLAT IRON!!! I couldn't be happier with it or to see it for that matter!! I have been dying without it.. I know that sounds dramatic but most of you are aware of the head of hair I have and in all honestly it desperately needs to be cut.. which is my plan Tuesday probably! Well are you all ready to see it? Naturally I took pictures as though its my new child or something.. haha!! Get ready for it...






I mean come on isn't that the greatest thing you've ever seen? I couldn't be happier with it.. I got the Scarlett collection because it was cheaper than the normal one that had nothing going for it in regards to style.. I got mine on EBay though.. still brand new, in the box, etc but I paid less and that always makes Jason happier.. HAHA! You thought I was going to say it always makes me happier! It does but in the case I seriously would have sold the truck for it.. I just need one and that's not an option!

Not only did I come home to my new flat iron but I came to my wonderful husband having made a GREAT dinner! Jason wanted to make this hamburger helper stuff which I think is the most horrible crap on the face of the earth.. well besides a few people I know.. I KID!! haha.. well kind of. ANYWAYS.. I obviously was not going to eat that so I said that I would just have a sandwich! Well not only did Jason stop at Fred Meyers and get me the coconut chicken Ive been DYING to try forever but he also got me a chicken Cesar pasta salad.. I didn't like that but that's fine because Jason actually did like it and said he would take it for lunch tomorrow but he also anticipated me not liking it and made me some spaghetti.. how thoughtful!! I'm a very lucky girl!

So we are just watching the Celtics lose miserably which is not a good thing at all, I'm not sure if we will be going for a walk tonight or not.. I'm not thrilled about the idea of getting eaten alive by mosquito's but we'll see. Last night I did a bunch of cleaning and organizing and tonight I figured I would tackle our closet but I don't know. I'm actually pretty tired on account that I went to bed about 10:30pm and woke up at 1am, got up and got a drink and than I just couldn't get back to sleep.. I was tired and comfortable but no dice.. so maybe I'll just go to bed early tonight!

Did everyone see the pictures I sent last night?? I thought for sure someone would have commented about the pictures from Earthquake Park.. you're all slacking!

Well I thought I would blog about my wonderful hubby and my new flat iron! Ive got laundry in and the dishwasher going.. thinking I should really make good use of my time and look at that closet.. I have to get off the couch first. Honestly Ive been feeling like such a fat ass that I'm pretty motivated!

I hope everyone is having a great week.. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!! For all you assholes that don't have to work Saturday.. MUST BE NICE! Haha I love you all anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment