Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Preview!

So I thought I would give you a little preview of pictures to come!

The neighbours cancelled for dinner last night so Jason and I went to Wild Wings for dinner which honestly wasn't all that good! After that we went to REI.. another outdoors store that everyone around here talks about! After that we decided to take a drive to Earthquake Park and although I took a bunch of pictures on the camera in the truck I took a few on my cell phone to post until I upload all the other ones!

So here they are, this is the view of downtown Anchorage from Earthquake park! I will make sure to upload the pictures from the camera in the truck soon and send them via snapfish like I usually do!

Hope you enjoy and everyone has a great day!



PS - make a point of checking out this website I'm going to post below.. bear attacks at Turnagain Arm.. so close to here.. I don't see a lot of hiking in my future!







No comments:

Post a Comment