Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Seeings how I have been updating you all via email on our travels and you seem to all be enjoying it so much I thought that it might be a good idea to have something available that I can update at my leisure and you will all be able to check at your convenience so that you can keep up with what is going on with us. Our lives aren't exciting enough to continue on with a nightly email, so I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch. I am considering deleting Facebook on account that I hate the bullshit that comes along with it. I would love to go on a deleting spree and get rid of everyone I don't want on there but lets be honest that isn't going to happen without some kind of backlash that I cant be bothered to deal with!
So as you all know we have arrived safely in Alaska and its flipping cold! I am going to have to make a trip to the mall to stock up on fur lined everything otherwise I probably wont survive the rest of the winter. Jason was up early this morning and off to work, I think he was excited to get back and feel like he is doing something again. Jason is one of the lucky ones who actually loves his job and looks forward to going to work everyday!
We are in a hotel for now, Dukes on W 8th Ave in Anchorage! We will be here until we find an apartment which is on my list of things to do today! We definitely wont be able to move in anywhere until we get the truck with our stuff in it which wont be until next Monday sometime. Kris (Jason's boss) told us that it wouldn't take long to find a place at all. Jason just called and said he is working until 3:30pm so by the time he gets home and showers we will head out for dinner and then grocery shopping so I can start cooking which will be great!
So I thought I would post something to get started, I might not post everyday.. but I might on account that I might be so bored I will have no choice but to keep you posted on the mundane details of our life! Feel free to post back and let me know what is going on with you guys! We miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment